Mediator Education Program
Munn Conflict Resolution Services has developed a Mediator Education Program which will help you to launch a career in mediation or add mediation expertise to your current work. Each level must be completed before progression to the next level.
Mediation Beyond the Basics - November 6, 2017
November 6, 7, & 8, 2017
*Note: Last course dates before price increase in 2018!
Class time is 9 AM to 5 PM each day
Take your mediation skills to a new level. This second level course builds on the skills and techniques taught in our basic mediation course. Small group coaching is provided so that participants have the opportunity to apply the concepts to the reality of resolving conflict.
The 21 hour course is available only for those who have successfully completed Fundamentals of Mediation at Munn Conflict Resolution Services or an equivalent mediation course approved by the ADR Institute of Ontario.
- Develop skills to manage the emotional climate.
- Build assertion and other communication skills critical for a conflict resolver.
- Develop strategies for roadblocks.
- Apply the mediation model in typical conflict situations.
This hands-on, interactive 3 day presentation encourages participants to apply the concepts using typical scenarios.
Course Fees (In Canadian funds)
Early Registration Discount: $910 + $118.30 HST = $1028.30 - Must register and complete payment by October 3, 2017
Regular Price: $950 + $123.50 HST = $1073.50
- Registration for each course closes 10 business days before the course date.
- The full course fee must be paid by 10 business days before the course start date.
- Any registrations made and fees accepted in the last 10 business days before the course start date are non-refundable.
- If you register for a course but cannot attend:
- No refunds will be provided within 10 business days before the course start date or after the course starts.
- More than 30 days before the course starts, there is no fee for withdrawal from a course. A full refund will be provided for all fees paid.
- If you withdraw more than 10 business days but less than 30 days before the course starts, 20% of the course fee is a non-refundable course administration fee. If you register and attend a course at Munn Conflict Resolution Services within one year, the course administration fee will be applied to reduce your course investment at the time you attend the course.
- You may transfer your registration to another person who will attend in your place, so long as the substitute person meets the qualifications to take the same course.
- In the event of special and unforeseeable circumstances, which result in you missing a portion of a course after you have started it, you may be permitted to attend the missed portion of the course at a later time, if space is available and with the prior agreement of you and the course instructor. The course must be completed within one year.
- A Certificate of Completion will be provided only to students who attend and participate in the entire course as scheduled.
- We reserve the right to change the course content, location, dates, or instructors.
- We reserve the right to cancel any course. If we cancel we will provide a full refund.
- As an outcome of our courses, we cannot guarantee employment or attainment of any professional designation as a mediator or otherwise.
- In the event of any liability resulting from any aspect of our courses for any reason, such liability shall not exceed the course fee paid by the student.
Class time is 9 AM to 5 PM each day.
Regular Price ($1,073.50)
November 06, 2017 09:00 - November 08, 2017 17:00 (GMT -05:00 Eastern Time (US & Canada))
.ics file (Apple's iCal & others)
Idlewyld Inn & Spa
36 Grand Avenue
London, Ontario N6C 1K8